Our community coming together to stay informed, safe, and healthy.
- Worcester Public Schools will be closed through the end of the school year
- Reopening Massachusetts & Safety Standars for Workplaces
- Worcester COVID-19 hotline number: 508-799-1019
- New State Unemployment Resources for Self-Employed and More
- Worcester COVID-19 Press Briefing by Mayor Joe Petty and City Manager Edward M. Augustus Jr.
- May 29: Empowerment Grant application deadline
June 1: New due date for municipal property tax bills
- July 15: New federal tax filing deadline (previously April 15)
For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
For Community Members
An Update from Ivette Olmeda, MassDevelopment
We are happy to announce that MassDevelopment funding was made available to support 16 businesses in Main South to mitigate the economic impact of COVID-19.
The City also assisted at least 14 businesses in the Main South area through its COVID-19 Small Business grant. Thanks to the City for their quick work to help so many people across Worcester!
Supermarkets and Restaurants that are open for take out, curbside pick up or delivery. Call to confirm hours of operation.
Sign up to receive updates and important information: